Pickled wild mushrooms
Takes approximately 1 hour.
Makes 2-3 jars.
- 1 kg of cleaned young, crunchy wild mushrooms.
- 1 cup of 1.5% vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- some garlic cloves
- spices: black pepper, bay leaf, cloves, allspice
- Clean and cut mushrooms in pieces, wash them.
- Put mushrooms in the pan, add one cup of vinegar and boil for 10 min. Take the scum away.
- Add salt, sugar, spices and garlic and cook for another 5 min.
- Place pickled mushrooms in clean sterilized jars and close them tightly.
Chechik Adventures: Home/Recipes/Mushrooms