Takes approximately 30 minutes.
- 60g flour
- 60g butter
- 80g sugar
- 160g sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder
- 1 tea spoon of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Toast sesame seeds in the frying pan on small heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk softened butter with sugar, add the egg, vanilla and the lemon juice. Mix for 20-30 seconds.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt and then slowly add it to the butter and sugar.
- With the spoon mix in the sesame seeds.
- Line the cookie sheet with grease proof paper. Place tea spoons of dough 3-4cm apart, as the buscuits spread a lot in the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven (180 °C) for about 5 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove the buscuits to wire racks to cool. Busquits are very soft while hot, but when cooled they become crunchy and will melt in your mouth.
Chechik Adventures: Home/Recipes/Desserts