Charlotte Apple Cake
Takes approximately 40 minutes.
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 cups of self-raising flour
- 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder
- 3-4 big apples, cut in small pieces
- icing sugar
- cinnamon powder
- Firstly, whisk the eggs.
- Then, add the sugar and mix again.
- Next, add the self-raising flour and baking powder and mix for at least half a minute.
- Put some dough (enough to cover the bottom) into a greased baking tin.
- Spread the cut apples evenly, sprinkle with cinnamon and cover it with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 30-40 mins on medium heat(160-180 °C).
- After cooling, take the cake out of the tin and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Chechik Adventures: Home/Recipes/Desserts